1) Information Purposes: This web site and the information contained herein has been prepared by Arias Ozzello & Gignac LLP for information purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Arias Ozzello & Gignac LLP designed this web site to provide general helpful information about some areas of law to members of the public in need of an attorney.
2) No Attorney-Client Relationship: The use of this web site and the sending or receipt of information does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and Arias Ozzello & Gignac LLP.
3) Confidentiality: Communication with Arias Ozzello & Gignac LLP through this web site will not be considered privileged or confidential. However, a member of our firm would be pleased to discuss in greater detail the information at this web site and its application to your specific situation.
4) Communication: Communication over the Internet or via electronic mail is not always effective, and receipt of such communication is not guaranteed.
5) Advertisement/Marketing: This web site is a California Electronic Media Advertisement. It is not intended to be an advertisement or solicitation outside the State of California. We will not undertake the representation of any person who resides in a state where this web site fails to comply with state or local rules for marketing or advertising material.
6) No Guarantees: Any statement, testimonial or endorsement contained herein does not constitute a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the ultimate result or outcome of your legal matter.
7) Seek Legal Counsel: As an internet user or online reader, you should not act upon any information contained on this web site or any other web site without first seeking the assistance of legal counsel who will apply the applicable law to your special circumstances.